Monday, October 12, 2015

TracKey


Tired of spending hours looking for your keys or other things?  This product is made just for you!  I know that my son likes to take my keys and then I look all over the house for them.  Not anymore.  All you do is hook this to your keys and they are easy to find!  The website also says that you can put it on your child when out and about and be able to keep track of them as well.  (I have not tried this yet, but just might have too)  The TracKey is a Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy product which works through a FREE iTracing App, which is simple to download. *Simply attach the TracKey to your keys, purse, wallet etc and your smartphone will help you locate items.  It has Voice Recording so you don't forget important information, Self-Portrait to be used as a remote for selfies on your phone, and many other fun things.  Please note this IS NOT A GPS DEVICE.  I got this product free to review and give my honest option.  Order yours today at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014IJ4G80

No comments:

Post a Comment