Thursday, October 22, 2015

Mesh Beach/Pool Bag



I got this bag and it is much larger than I thought it would be.  You can fit a good amount of stuff in it that is for sure.  It seems to be well made and should hold up well even after carrying wet towels home from the beach or pool.  I have two issues with this bag.  One once you pull the bag shut the straps are super long.  This is not a problem for my husband or myself but my four year wants to help carry things and it is WAY to long for him.  The other is that it does not stay shut very well.  I know that it is mesh bag but I don't want things falling out.  It does have a zipper pocket you can put things like your keys, money and cell phone in.  I am excited to use this for our pool bag next year!  Get yours today at http://amzn.to/1ViCuNQ  I was sent this product free to review and give my honest option.  

No comments:

Post a Comment