Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Sleep Aide



I have a very hard time going to sleep and once I do staying asleep. I have tired just about every product under the sun to help me with this issue. I like this product. I feel like it did help me get to sleep much fast than normal and also have a much more restful sleep. The best part is that when I wake up in the morning not only do I feel refreshed but I do not have the groggy, hangover feeling. It is a totally natural product so that is a huge plus in my book. The only down side is the cost.  Order yours at http://www.amazon.com/somnis-ingredients-melatonin-l-tryptophan-eliminate/dp/b00qfpeoqa/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=utf8&qid=1418089881&sr=1-1 I feel like it is a little pricey. I was given this product free to review and give my honest option.

No comments:

Post a Comment