Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Oximetry Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor








Got this just in time. We have been sick and my oxygen levels have been low. My doc was worried about pneumonia so it is nice to be able to check what my O2 is while at home. It reads really fast so that is a big plus. I have worked in the medical field for 12 years and this is like the one we used in my old office. What is so great is that it is super easy to use so anyone can do it! We are going to get my husband's grandmother one she see can keep an eye on her levels. Comes with 2 AAA batteries to get you started and a nice little case to keep it in. Very nice and a great price, plus made in the USA!  To order yours go to http://www.amazon.com/Santamedical-Fingertip-Oximeter-Saturation-batteries/dp/B00R59OTOC/ref=sr_1_23?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1443674327&sr=1-23&keywords=pulse+oximeter I was given this product free to review and give my honest option.


No comments:

Post a Comment