Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Electric Compact Dehumidifier




I got this Dehumidifier for my in-laws because they have a camper they spend most of the summer in. I thought this would be great for that, but I wanted to try it out first myself so I plugged in and put in our bathroom. WOW, I am impressed! Needless to say I am keeping this one for our house and buy another one for my in-laws (plus two large ones for our home). It is crazy how much "water" is in the air of our bathroom. Yes it is a bathroom but still. I am really hope this helps with our mold issue. It also left our bathroom smelling much better. It does not have that "wet bathroom" smell all the time! I give this product two thumbs up for sure!  Order yours today http://www.amazon.com/Gurin-DHMD-210-Electric-Compact-Dehumidifier/dp/B00ANX1PIK/ref=sr_1_14?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1443911754&sr=1-14&keywords=dehumidifier  It is amazing what this little guy can do!  I got this product free to review and give my honest option.

No comments:

Post a Comment