Monday, October 12, 2015

SantaMedical RY-230 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer


I could not wait to get this product and try it out. My son (who is four) is hard to get a temp on because everything that touches him tickles. I was glad to find something that I could his temp without a fight. We tired it a few times on each other ( my husband, our son, and myself) then used the old Thermometer and it was with in .5 degree for all of us. It is pretty cool that you can check the room are and surface temperature as well. It is easy to use. It is switchable between Celsius and Fahrenheit. I plan for this to be a gift I give to my new mommy friends from now on!  To order go to http://www.amazon.com/SantaMedical-RY-230-Non-Contact-Infrared-Thermometer/dp/B006JTNXDW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443054381&sr=8-1&keywords=thermometer I got this product free to review and give my honest option.

No comments:

Post a Comment