Monday, October 12, 2015

Bamboo Cutting Board

This Bamboo cutting board is amazing. I have owned tons of cutting boards in my time, but this is by far my favorite. It is very sharp looking, easy to clean and all around just great. I plan to order a few more to give as gifts this year for Christmas.  Order one or tons at http://www.amazon.com/Bamboo-Cutting-Chopping-Board-Natural/dp/B011B5TVOI/ref=sr_1_152?ie=UTF8&qid=1443845969&sr=8-152&keywords=bamboo+cutting+board

This cutting board measures about 15 inches x 10 inches x 3/4 inches thick. It is
made from highly sustainable, organic bamboo harbors less bacterias because it is naturally more water resistant than typical wooden boards. It is not as lightweight as I thought, but certainly feels sturdy and strong.

I got this product free to review and give my honest option.

No comments:

Post a Comment