Thursday, December 3, 2015

Stability Ball


This exercise ball from Live Infinitely is way better than any other exercise ball I have used.  It is very well made.  My son (he is four) has been playing on this thing for two days now.  Normally at this point my exercise ball would have been loosing air or totally flat but not this one.  It is holding up great.  I used it to do my workout last night and it worked great.  It is to hold up to 2200 ibs!  You get the "size" ball by your height.  Get yours today!  Would make a great gift as well!  http://www.amazon.com/Exercise--Professional-Anti-burst-Free-eBook-Exclusive/dp/B010J1JTOC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1442201695&sr=8-5&keywords=exercise+ball It also comes with its own air pump that works great.  I am very glad that I got this and plan to use it more!  I was given this product free to review and give my honest option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment