Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Dr Whitening- World first Nano Whitening Brush.



I got this product at a deep discount to review and give my honest option.  I was not sure about using this product at first because I am very picky as to what I use on my teeth because I have sensitive teeth.  I thought what the heck and gave these a try.  THEY ARE AWESOME!  The first time I used this I could tell a difference.  One of the only "bad" things I have to say is that the taste is horrible!  But they work so you decide! All in all, this is best alternative teeth whitening kit and with no whitening gel needed and this is easy to use and effective.  I would say that the price is a little high so that is why I only gave it four stars.  Get your at http://www.drwhitening.net

No comments:

Post a Comment