Thursday, December 3, 2015

Lavender Eye Mask



I was recently offered this Hot and Cold Purple Eye Mask, by the product vendor, for my personal use and an honest review.

The eye pillow mask is filled with organic flax seed and French lavender flowers. The mask cover feels luxurious. It is made of a satiny material, very soft. You can smell the lavender before you open the package. The mask can be used either hot or cold depending on your needs. To heat it, you just mist it with water and heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds. It stays hot/warm for about 10 minutes. If you do not have a mister or spray bottle, which I don't, I just wet my hands with water and patted the mask until it was slightly damp. If you want a cold mask, put it in a zip lock bag and freeze it overnight. For more immediate relief of pain and stress you need only put it in the freezer for about 2-3 hours. The silky material prevents icy burn. My dermatologist told me that a cool eye mask works by causing blood vessels to constrict, which reduces swelling temporarily.  Order yours today at https://www.amazon.com/Zenik-Eye-Mask-Sleeping-Lavender/dp/B00X04M31C/


No comments:

Post a Comment