Sunday, December 13, 2015

Backseat Car Organizer - Kids Toy Storage - Comes with Visor Organizer


The backseat organizer has so many pockets, even the pockets have pockets on them. There is a strap that goes around the top of the seat. It has a buckle and is adjustable, which is good. My seat does not have a separate headrest, and I had to strap it around the whole thing. It was tight, but because I could loosen the strap up, I was able to do it. There is another strap for the bottom of the organizer to hold it to the seat. It is great to help keep the car clean. I wish that this one like some of the others had a spot for the tablet that they could watch movies on. Love that it is waterproof so makes for easy cleaning!

The visor part holds a few things but does not have a ton of room. It holds on with two elastic straps so I hope that last.

I was given this product free to review and give my honest option.



No comments:

Post a Comment