Thursday, September 3, 2015

Volmate Mini Portable Digital Multimeter Voltmeter Ammeter Ohmmeter - AC/DC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance, Continuity, Diodes Meter Tester with Backlit LCD

I got this product to review and write my honest option on it. That being said I wasn't even sure what this was used for by my husband said he needed one so I got it for him. When we got it he was very excited. I watched him while he used it for the first time and it seemed very easy to use. He said he really liked how light weight it was and the LED screen that also lights up.  He  also really liked  that it was digital and easy to read. It is now part of the garage tool box and has already been used a few times.  If you would like one for your tool box, just place your order here.                   http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TWTLYQE

No comments:

Post a Comment