Friday, September 11, 2015

Berry Sleepy - The 100% Fruit Sleep Aid

Got this yesterday and was super excited to try it last night. I took two pills about 30 mins before I was ready to go to bed. I feel asleep much faster than normal, stayed asleep pretty much all night (till I had to potty), when I did get up I was able to go right back to sleep. This is not something I am used to. I have a very hard time turning my mind off at night and if I do wake up it normally takes awhile for me to fall back to sleep. I was a little worried I would feel "groggy" this morning, but I did not! I felt AMAZING! It is crazy how much better you feel when you get a good nights sleep! **I was given this product free of charge to try and give my honest review** Order yours today and get a great nights sleep soon! http://www.amazon.com/All-Natural-Sleep-Aid-Recommended/dp/B00MS942O6/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A2TG7KMIDMVOUK&sr=8-22&keywords=melatonin

No comments:

Post a Comment