Monday, August 24, 2015

Midori Spring Matcha






I love green tea, so when I was asked to try and review this product I was excited.  When you first open it, it is very strong smelling.  Also VERY green.  I got my warm water ready and added in  approximately a teaspoon of the Matcha.  At first it was way to strong for my liking.  Definitely tastes "earthy".  I added in some more hot water and also some honey.  This was much better to me.  I love the taste with the added honey!  I plan to try some more recipe with the Matcha.  I could tell pretty much right away that I had more energy.  It also made me feel very refreshed.  Easy to open, easy to use.  I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is going to try Matcha or wants to get some extra energy from an all natural product.     


Here is what it looks like.  Like I said very strong "earth" smell.  Also very dark pretty green.  If you would like to try some for yourself order today at http://www.amazon.com/Midori-Spring-Organic-Ceremonial-Matcha/dp/B00TSSDLGK




No comments:

Post a Comment