Monday, August 31, 2015

DanceCrazy Muscle Roller Massage Stick



The stick is extremely effective at working out stiffness, soreness and tenderness in muscles. I found this stick to be very firm and just what I was looking for! I like that  it is a nice small massager which helps in reducing the muscle pains and help relieve the muscle cramps. Just tried it once but like it as it was rolling easily on the muscles.  Helped a ton with the "tightness" in my neck.  My husband also used this and said it helped with leg/cafe pain.  Can't wait to try it after a trip to the gym later to workout!   I did receive this product at a discount to write my honest review.  Try your own today by ordering at http://www.amazon.com/DanceCrazy-Madness-Massage-Releasing-Myofascial/dp/B0106S2S46/

No comments:

Post a Comment