Thursday, August 27, 2015

Natural Mosquito Repellent


I was excited to get this product for free to give it a try and write this review.  Mosquitos have been horrible here this year and when my little guy gets bitten he swells up horrible.  We got this yesterday and before we went outside to play I put it on him.  First off it smells like lemon candy (must better than most bug sprays that have a horrible smell)  Anyways we played outside a few hours and Garrett had NO BITES!  I was amazed!  Most of the "Natural" repellents I have tried do not work so we have to use the harsh ones.  I would definitely tell anyone who is trying to keep mosquitos away to give this a try!  Order yours today and keep those little bugs away!!  http://www.amareterra.com/product/natural-mosquito-repellent/

No comments:

Post a Comment