Sunday, November 22, 2015

Slicker Dog Grooming With Free Flea Comb And Bag


I have a Boston Terrier who loves to be brushed. The brush is awesome for him. I love the flea comb also. This helps to stay on top of the issue before it gets out of hand. We have a large yard and lots of wild/stray animals come into the yard and share fleas with our animals. It works great for our dog but also for our kitty so that a big plus also. It is nice that it comes with the bag to keep everything together and also helps from getting poked. I was say be careful with the Grooming brush it is SHARP! KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN! This is a great deal for everything you get. Also great quality brush and comb.  Order today at http://amzn.to/1LYkJvI I was given this product for a deep discount to review and give my own honest option.

No comments:

Post a Comment